Saturday, July 10, 2010

Summer Summer!

Ahh yes June over and I can hardly believe we are well into July!  I hope everyone is having a wonderful summer! I know I’ve received many emails of my whereabouts the past few months. And I want to apologize for my lack of communication – I promise, I have not abandoned you!

 

To update you, I have been busy working on a large project, which I am so thrilled about and hope you will be too! I’ve mentioned a little about it in my previous update, but since then it’s taken a slightly new and exciting turn. I am so eager to roll it out as I hope you will get as much out of it as I do!

 

In addition to new beginnings I wanted to reach out to anyone who may be in the New York City area later this summer or fall. If you happen to be in town and would like to take a customized class under my program please contact me using the ‘contact’ link on the website.

 

Classes will be hosted in some signature Manhattan spots, so prepare to soak up some sun, meet some great friends and burn some serious calories. Levels range from recreational exerciser to professional athletes.

 

There are also a series of FREE classes –so there is no excuse not to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment